Anime Last Stand Gojo Build Guide With Recommended Techniques

By admin Feb 7, 2024
the image shows an up close of my avatar who has a "nah id win" bubble next to her face. Behind her are mini units fighting an onslaught of enemies

After the strongest sorcerer? My Anime Last Stand Gojo unit guide can help you build up this mini version of the 6-foot man into something fierce. So fierce that not even a Prison Realm could contain him.

Anime Last Stand is a tower defence-style game where you enlist miniatures of your favourite characters from a bunch of animes. Each unit fights uniquely which you get to organise through strategy to defend your base from waves of enemies! With PvP, Challenges and even Banners there is so much more to this game than being a simple TD!

Check it out for yourself over on Roblox. We also have an Anime Last Stand Techniques Guide and The BEST Anime Last Stand Tier List.

Anime Last Stand Gojo

So now you have Gojo I bet you’re thinking “Nah, I’d win”. After all, Gojo is one of the current best units to obtain within Anime Last Stand. If you don’t yet have him you may have to grind a bit as within Anime Last Stand the Gojo Unit, known as Strongest Sorcerer is a Mythic unit with only a 0.5% drop rate.

If you’re lucky enough to get the Strongest Sorcerer I recommend that you immediately try for a Technique roll. You’d be insanely lucky to get a highly rated Technique first try, but overall any Technique is better than none as it provides a great boost in combat.

“Yowaimo” – Strongest Sorcerer

The Strongest Sorcerer is capable of unleashing Stun status effects on enemies which temporarily halts foes in their tracks so you can pile in the extra digs. Once a target is stunned, this effect lasts for a total of 2.5 seconds.

Now, the better the unit, the more costly they are to place on the battlefield. This is why for Techniques I recommend aiming to pair Strongest Sorcerer with either of the following.

  • All Seeing – +15% DMG, +55% Range, +35% Crit Chance, -10% SPA, +80% Crit DMG
  • Entrepreneur for +15% DMG, +10% Range, +35% Money and -5% SPA.

By admin

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *