Wanna know how to obtain the Arcane Lineage slime race, Lentum? Learn more about the race in this guide, as well as how to get it!
Arcane Lineage is a unique turn-based Roblox game. Utilise a variety of classes that branch out into more powerful ones and take part in explosive combat. Summon beasts, apply debuffs, support your allies, and come out on top! It’s important to remember that this game is notoriously difficult.
Arcane Lineage Slime Race
Officially, the ‘slime race’ is called Lentum. Instead of unlocking it via your luck with rolls, you can obtain the Lentum race by completing a quest. Understandably, this race turns your character blue to resemble slime.
- Level 20
- Create an explosion of poison by snapping your fingers. This can apply the poison debuff to all nearby enemies!
- Level 40
- You coat an ally in your team or yourself with slime – gross. This then forms a barrier to protect your ally or yourself from DMG for a total of 3 turns.
- Slimy Shield
- Level 30
- You can weaken and blind your enemy when you successfully dodge an attack
- Arcane: 1
- Luck: 1
- Strength: 1
- Speed: 2
- Endurance: 3
How to Obtain the Arcane Lineage Slime Race
So, how do you go about unlocking Lentum? Follow these steps!
- Head to the location of the Base Spear Trainer NPC
- Go behind the NPC to find the King Slime statue in the cave
- Make sure to bow to the King Slime statue, followed by asking if it needs any help with tasks
- The King Slime statue instructs you to find a total of 4 slime statues that are placed throughout the forest
- Slime Statue 1: By the Hexer Trainer NPC,
- Slime Statue 2: Next to the entrance to Tundra
- Slime Statue 3: Facing the forest on top of the castle walls
- Slime Statue 4: In the abandoned house that can be found between the Caldera and the Desert
- Go back to the King Slime statue to let him know that you have completed the task
- He will then ask you to bring back Slime Chunks. The total amount he asks for can change, so make sure to collect a few of them just in case!
- The King Slime boss then spawns in the area that leads you to the tavern – I recommend remaining in the same server and battling the boss solo
- You might have to do this boss fight a few times for the right amount of Slime Chunks
- When you have enough, head back to the King Slime statue once again
- Select the option ‘Will wipe you’ in the dialogue to unlock Lentum