Ready to steal some souls? Well, earn them legitimately. Either way, they’re the currency of the spooky castle of Darkness Mystery, and your gateway to a more powerful weapon, so it’s always handy to have more. You might even snag a revive too, a second chance after the Evil Queen bests you. Nice. Our Darkness Mystery codes guide’s got it all.
That doesn’t mean the progress through the castle will be easy, but you might be able to snag an upgrade with fewer runs. You’ll need that if you want to conquer Nightmare mode.
Darkness Mystery Codes
Here’s where we’ll put the codes. We’ll try and keep this updated as new codes are added. Similarly, as codes expire we’ll toss them out. Let us know if there’s anything that shouldn’t be here down in the comments!
- thxforsupport – Free Souls
- happyplay – 100 Souls
- beatnighmare – 1 Revive, 199 Souls
Darkness Mystery Codes Redemption
Here are the steps to redeem codes in-game. Follow them if you’re having any trouble working out where to use them.
- Start Darkness Mystery and load into the lobby. Don’t head into the adventure yet!
- Hit the Shop icon on the left-hand side of the screen.
- In the shop, enter codes into the bar on top of the window.
- Hit the green tick button on the right of the text box.
Where To Get More Codes
The easiest way to get new codes is bookmarking the guide and checking from time to time. We’ll try and do the legwork so you don’t have to, and add codes when we find them.
The official Discord is a good place to check for new codes on Roblox games, as well as the latest updates on the game’s development.