Looking at your shiny new gacha pulls in Atelier Resleriana with disappointment rather than excitement? We’ve all been there. Don’t worry though, there is hope! Through the magic of rerolling you can wind back the clock and get another crack at the starting squad of your dreams. Just follow our handy dandy Atelier Resleriana reroll guide and you’ll be back at the gacha grind in no time.
Atelier Resleriana Reroll Guide
We won’t hold you up any longer! Here are the details on rerolling in-game.
- Open Atelier Resleriana.
- Play through the tutorial and get your free draws.
- If you’re not happy, commence the reroll.
- Open your menu.
- Got to ‘Data Management’.
- Tap ‘ Delete Player Data’. (Do NOT select ‘Delete Account.’)
- The game should restart.
- A pop-up should appear asking if you want to skip the tutorial. You can skip it if you want to!
- Repeat the steps until you’re happy.
Important Things To Note About Rerolling
- Before you reroll, make sure you redeem any pre-registration rewards that you may have.
- After a successful S-tier draw, bind your account so that you won’t lose your data.
- Perform the reroll as soon as possible to make the most out of having an S-tier character at such an early stage of the game.
What Is Atelier Resleriana?
Atelier Resleriana: Forgotten Alchemy And The Polar Night Liberator is a new addition to the iconic Atelier RPG series. It opens on a new story in the Kingdom Of Lantarna. Two young women from very different backgrounds become intertwined by fate, and the mysterious and and strange practice known as alchemy.
Sinister figures plot in the background and the stakes are high, but perhaps their meeting will be key to something far greater.
For more information on Atelier Resleriana, check out the game’s official website.