On the hunt for a Project Mugetsu Cifer clan guide? You’ve arrived! Update 1 includes a ton of new clans in the Roblox game, so it’s time to satiate your curiosity. In this guide, you’ll find all you need to know about the brand-new clan.
If you’re a fan of the Bleach anime/manga, you’ll love this one! Project Mugetsu is a Roblox game based on the universe of the hit franchise. Play as a Soul, and strive towards becoming a legendary Shinigami – or a Hollow. Take part in action-packed combat, and use your Shikai to defeat opponents!
Project Mugetsu Cifer Guide
Let’s delve deeper into the Cifer clan. It’s important to note that you need to be a Hollow to use this clan!
Project Mugetsu Cifer
- Mythic Clan
- 1% Drop Chance
Cifer Clan Abilities
- Spiritual Awareness: Sense Soul Reapers through walls
- Immense Spiritual Power: Max Reiatsu bar increased
- Reclamation Regeneration: Boosts High Speed Regeneration by 20% when outside of combat
- Expert Kendo Utilization: 2.5x Mastery Experience for Sword Mastery
- Medical Knowledge: Gain the ability to heal yourself by trading Reiatsu – can be done in one go!
- Cero Oscuras: Variation of the Cero technique that is used by the Espada when in a released state
How to Become a Hollow
As mentioned above, you need to become a Hollow to use the Cifer clan to its fullest capabilities.
- Find Aizen by following the red marker on your HUD
- Interact with him and accept his offer to become a Hollow
- You’ll receive a quest to kill one Soul Reaper
- Once you have defeated a Soul Reaper, you need to visit Aizen again
- He will then turn you into a Hollow!
Who is Ulquiorra Cifer?
Ulquiorra Cifer is the 4th Espada in the army of Arrancar, which is led by Aizen. While he is an Arrancar, his past as a Hollow is still noticeable in this appearance.