Want your stand to be a little more impressive? Perhaps with a bit more oomph? Well then maybe you need a Requiem Arrow, guaranteed to refresh a played-out Stand. Well, if they’re one with a Requiem from anyway. So therein lies the question. How to get Requiem Arrow in Sakura Stand? Well, read on and we’ll tell you.
Sakura Stand is a Roblox game inspired by the anime phenomenon Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. It’s an action game that lets you take on other players from across the globe in intense Jojo-themed battles with a ton of different Stand abilities. It drops you into the world and lets you explore, rack up money, acquire a stand of your own, and of course, punch people so hard they see the curvature of the earth.
How To Get Requiem Arrow In Sakura Stand
Head on down to the guide.
About The Requiem Arrow
The Requiem Arrow is a rarer variety of Arrow from the regular kind, though the model looks pretty similar. It can be used as a means to acquire a Requiem Stand, one of the upgraded forms from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.
Getting The Requiem Arrow
To get a Requiem Arrow for yourself, take the following steps:
- Look for the NPC Polnareff. He resembles a turtle with some pretty impressive accessories. He has no set spawn point on the map, so keep an eye out for him. If you can’t find him, restart, change server, or come back later.
- When you find Polnareff, speak to him and accept his quest.
- He will give you a quest to kill a Chariot Requiem.
- Chariot Requiem is a berserk Stand boss that spawns once every hour. You might need to wait around in game to see one.
- Other players are likely to converge on the fight in a public server, make sure you get a decent amount of damage in.
- If you’re on the quest, you should receive a Requiem Arrow when you’re done.