Rolling for races and unsure which to stop on? My Grimoires Era Races Tier List can help with that! After performing countless rolls myself I’ve become familiar with some of the race perks so this guide aims to help you pick a race based on your play style!
Grimoires Era is a Roblox game based on the Black Clover franchise. Utilise your Grimoire in battle, upgrade your character, and embark on an adventure through the world of Clover Kingdom. Collect more Grimoires via the gacha system and hope that luck is on your side – you may even get a Mythical Grimoire! Work through quests, put your skills to the test, and unleash your magical abilities on the battlefield.
To learn more about Grimoires Era, and to try it out for yourself, visit the game’s official Roblox page. Fan of Black Clover? We’ve got some guides on another Black Clover-inspired Roblox game too! Take a look at our Clover Retribution Magic guide and our Clover Retribution Trait tier list.
Grimoires Era Races Tier List
Don’t forget that tier lists are subjective and based on personal player experience. You may not agree with my rankings which is fine! I will try and justify my choices though, so hopefully my tier list is still helpful!
If you rolled into this race you’re extremely lucky and I recommend testing it out before you spin again. These races offer the most versatility and buffs to your gameplay making you OP!
- Devil (Legendary) – It’s a no-brainer that the hardest race to get is the best. That always seems to be how these things go. Devil races get to enjoy +5% Damage and +5% Life Steal. These two in combination made for a fierce race that can absolutely wipe enemies whilst replenishing their own HP.
Strong, just shy from being the best. These races are still capable and great options if you don’t want to risk a reroll for a higher tier.
- Elf (Rare) – Elves are a solid race to be apart of. With a +5% Passive Mana Regen rate it makes this race rather magical. The game thrives on magic and utilizing it in combat so having this race as your default is helpful!
Average races. Those in this category have some niche uses but are far from being the best. They’re just kind of… Mid. I wouldn’t recommend settling on any here long-term.
- Human (Common) – You may be surprised that the default isn’t the lowest ranked. But in my opinion, the Human buff outweighs that of the Dwarf for example considering Humans have a +5% Health Regen rate.
Onto the weaker tier, those in this category are below average. They have alright buffs but nothing to get excited about. Definitely reroll when you can.
- Dwarf (Uncommon) – With a shorter body and a +5% Walk Speed, the Dwarf isn’t my favourite race. Whilst it’s nice to run around it isn’t all that useful overall except for the occasional evasion.
- There is no race here currently!