Check out your clan options in Project Mugetsu and heard there’s a new kid on the block? Fear not, we’ve got the scoop on it! Our Project Mugetsu Shihoin Guide has all the details on the new clan so you can decide whether it’s worth those rerolls before you commit.
Project Mugetsu is a Roblox action game based on the highly popular and long-running anime and manga, Bleach. You can join up with either the Hollows or the Soul Reapers and decide the fate of the spirit world.
Project Mugetsu Shihoin Guide
Here we’ll try and give you all the info you need to know.
Clans in Project Mugetsu are family names attached to your player character. These give different buffs depending on the clan, and its rarity. If you don’t like the clan you get, you can try a reroll for a new one. The more powerful the clan buffs, the rarer it’s likely to come up in rolls. You can check out our Project Mugetsu clan tier list to get a general overview.
The Shihoin Clan
The Shihoin Clan is a new and under-development clan in Project Mugetsu, based on the family from Bleach. Its rarity is Legendary, and it gives the following buffs.
- +65 HP
- +55 Reiatsu
- +3 Block
- +1.8 Melee Power
- Fire Resistance
- Freeze Resistance
- Master Assassin – Character can’t be detected by scanning or ESP, and doesn’t make footstep noises.
- Enhanced Strength – When the character is under 25% health, their damage output increases by 25%.
- Enhance Endurance – When the character is under 25% health, they take only 50% damage.
- Hakuda Combatant – Deals 50% more damage with fist attacks.
- Shunko – Planned content.
- Feline Transformation – Planned content.
About Project Mugetsu
Project Mugestu is an experience on the popular Roblox platform. It is an action RPG set in the Bleach Universe. You start out as a dead human, don’t worry though, death is really only the beginning in this world. You can choose to join the noble Shinigami, or the frightening Arrancar. The choice is yours!