Trying to create the perfect Raiden Shogun build? Well then read on, because our Genshin Impact Raiden weapon tier list outlines the weapons available for her to wield, and gives our ranking on how they shape up in practice.
Genshin Impact is a massive free-to-play action RPG from gacha giant MiHoYo, or Hoyoverse. Explore a big wide world and meet a cast of colorful characters as the Traveler tries to navigate the world of Teyvat, one they’re not native to.
Check out the Google Play page for more info!
Genshin Impact Raiden Weapon Tier List
Here are our rankings!
Simply the best.
- Engulfing Lightning
- Moon Piercer
Very good and worth keeping around.
- Staff Of Homa
- Wavebreaker’s Fin
Good but not great.
- Ballad Of The Fjords
- Kitain Cross Spear
- Primordial Jade Winged Spear
Underachiever, a few niche uses.
- There are no C-tier weapons right now!
- There are no D-tier weapons right now!
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the weapon.
- S Tier: OP. The best of the best. Get one as soon as you can.
- A Tier: Not as exceptional as S, but definitely very good. Will help you get through content with no problems.
- B Tier: Solid and dependable, but not exceptional. They won’t let you down, but you might switch them out later.
- C Tier: Below average. Only useful in niche situations.
- D Tier: Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We pull our ranks from our own gameplay, and from community response. Tier lists aren’t always totally objective, and your playstyle might suit things we rank lower! So, feel free to argue with us in the comments.