THIS IS NOT A DRILL — new desserts have made their way to Disney World!
Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs is a hotspot for classic and contemporary pastries, along with champagne, specialty hot chocolates, Disney character-themed petit cakes, and even wine slushies! Their long list of offerings is about to get larger, as they recently announced the addition of several new desserts to celebrate the new year!
Via their Instagram account, Disney Springs announced six new and reimagined desserts that are being added to Amorette’s menu. Let’s take a look!
The new desserts are:
- Coffee and Chocolate Crème Brûlée
- Sunset on Mile Marker Zero — A key lime tart with chantilly cream
- NEW Éclair — An éclair with vanilla custard, dark 65% chocolate, and salted caramel sauce
- Lemon Blueberry Cream Puff — A cream puff stuffed with lemon cream and blueberry curd
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Strawberry Cheesecake — A New York cheesecake dipped in strawberry chocolate and topped with strawberry whipped cream and fresh strawberries
The Instagram post features pictures of each new dessert but does not state whether or not these new items are seasonal or will become long-term mainstays.
As always, we’ll keep you posted on all the latest coming out of Disney Springs and Disney World, so stay tuned right here at DFB!
Which new dessert sounds/looks the tastiest? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!