Preparing yourself to explore the Deadly Company moons? There are a few things you should keep in mind when landing on each moon, including specific weather conditions, types of fauna, and more!
Deadly Company is a Roblox remake of the popular game, Lethal Company. It takes heavy inspiration from the latter, and is more or less a direct copy! There are tons of Lethal Company clones on the Roblox platform, and this one does exactly what it says on the tin. Search for scrap, hand it into the company, and meet your quote. Oh, and don’t forget about the monsters that lurk in the shadows.
For more information about Deadly Company, you can visit the game’s official Roblox page. We’ve also got a Deadly Company Monsters guide! Need some new Roblox games to play while you wait for the monsters to be added? Make sure to take a look at our PETAPETA Safe Code guide and our Underworld Realm Flowey Boss guide.
Deadly Company Moons
Moons in Deadly Company are maps that feature different weather conditions, fauna, and other hazards. Depending on the moon you’ve landed on (and what the randomly generated conditions are), you’re either in for a fairly relaxed time or a scary time!
To access the moons, you need to interact with the terminal and type in ‘moons’. From here, you can type in the moon that you want to travel to – including The Company Building, which is where you need to go to sell your scraps!
- For some reason, I could only access the moon called ‘The Experimentation’ and couldn’t manage to land on The Company Build moon. This may be because the game is brand-new and needs a few updates here and there.
- The Company Building
- However, I couldn’t access this for some reason – possibly going to be added in a future update?
Conditions on Each Moon
When you load onto a moon, you’ve probably noticed the information on the screen when you’re inside the ship – the two main conditions to pay attention to are ‘fauna’ and ‘weather’. If you’re not too sure about what these conditions mean, read on!
- The ‘fauna’ are the creatures that you may come across outdoors and indoors.
- Depending on the fauna ranking, you might get lucky and have less aggressive fauna… or you could get extremely dangerous fauna.
- The rating of the fauna on the selected moon can differ slightly each time depending on the moon
- The current weather on a moon determines how dangerous it is to explore outdoors
- Rain on muddy and sandy planets means you’re more likely to sink in quicksand or a pile of mud
- Lightning means you need to drop all metal objects when you hear them sizzling
- Eclipsed and foggy moons are very difficult to navigate as your view of the surroundings is limited