Not sure how to obtain Sakura Stand Astolfo? Not to worry, this guide is here to help! You’ll find all you need to know about Astolfo down below, whether you’re curious about each move or how to obtain it, all your questions will be answered below.
Sakura Stand is a Roblox game based on the Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure franchise. The game itself focuses on farming simulator gameplay, as well as throwing in exciting combat! This version of Sakura Stand is a complete remake of the previous game, with even better features. At the moment, the game is playable, but still in development – and there’s only one main developer!
You can learn more about it on the game’s official Roblox page. We also have a Sakura Stand codes guide! If you’re looking for more freebies, check out our Anime Fruit Simulator codes and Slayers Unleashed codes.
Sakura Stand Astolfo Guide
Let’s take a deep dive into how to obtain Astolfo and what it is!
What is Astolfo in Sakura Stand?
Astolfo is a new class in Sakura Stand! It comes with a range of abilities inspired by the character, Astolfo, from the Fate franchise. When utilising the abilities, you also get to hear Astolfo’s voicelines from the series.
Sakura Stand Astolfo Moves
- M1 – Oath of Saber
- Strike with your whip upwards and then smash it down
- Jab forward and pull your enemy towards you
- Rotate mid-air and strike your enemy in a circular motion
- Q – Magestical Triumphal Return
- Damage is increased by 25%
- Crit Damage is increased by 30%
- Crit Rate is increased by 15%
- All of the above are increased for a total of 30 seconds
- E – Dance of the Night
- Spin around with an extended blade
- Deals AoE damage
- R – Wheel of Fortune
- Double hit downwards vertical spin strike
- T – Imperial Chain
- Launch your whip upwards and downwards
- Y – Warrior’s Blade
- Dash forwards and flash around your enemy as you strike them multiple times
- Leap off of the enemy and unleash a spinning vortex chain
- G – Nobel Phantasm: Vulcano Caligorante
- Strike an enemy upwards and surround them with a chain blade while dealing damage
- H – Follow Up Carnage
- Dash forwards and strike your whip in an arc
- Spin and strike your whip downwards on your enemy
- N – Taunts
Astolfo Passive Ability
- Base Crit Rate of 25% and 100% Crit Damage
- The higher the Damage Input Multiplier, the higher your Crit Rate and Crit Damage will be
- The lower your defense, the higher your Crit Rate/Crit Damage will be
How to Obtain Sakura Stand Astolfo
Before you start the process down below, it’s important to note that you need to be Mastery Level 5 and be in a public server.
- Enter the Hall of Heroes (found close by to the cave entrance)
- Take part in the Holy Grail War – you need to win!
- Claim the prize
- Interact with the red chant that is located in the middle of the Hall of Heroes on the ground
- Unlock Astolfo!