Ready to take on a disturbing challenge and face an unnatural foreign presence in your home? Well, we’re here to help. This How To Play The Intruder guide is here to give you the lowdown on this terrifying game.
The Intruder is a Roblox game that brings the horror of The Mandela Catalogue and combines it with a twist of Five Nights At Freddy’s. There is an intruder in the house. He doesn’t know where you are, yet. You want to keep it that way.
How To Play The Intruder Guide
Here we’ll try and cover how to play The Intruder and give you everything you need to know.
Your Game Area
The game takes place inside one room inside your house. In the room you can find a phone on the desk, a manual on the bed, a CCTV monitor in the center of the room, and a closet against one wall, it’s the door with no handle.
Shortly after loading in you will receive a phone announcement that the lines will be unavailable and that there is a criminal loose in the area. After this message ends, the Intruder will appear somewhere in your house. It can try to come after you in several ways.
- Through the bedroom door. You will know this is happening when you hear footsteps outside the room and knocking or rattling of the door handle.
- Through the vents. You can tell this will happen when you hear the noises of crawling, voices, or you see him in on the vent system camera.
- Taking out the power. You know this has happened if you see the Intruder near the fuse box on Camera 7, and the cameras and lights cannot be used.
Anxiety And Awareness
There are two counter on your screen, one for Anxiety and one for Awareness, these both need to be kept as low as possible.
- Anxiety measures how frightened you are. It rises slowly with the lights on, and much faster when the lights are off. If it reaches 100, then you will pass out from panic. You can control your anxiety by keeping the lights on when possible, and by using the cameras to check the location of the Intruder.
- Awareness measures how well the Intruder knows your location. It counts up when noises such as the phone start. If it reached 100, it knows where you are and it’s all over. You can manage Awareness by silencing noises.
How To Survive
Your objective is to survive the night. To do so, you need to do the following tasks to deal with situations that arise.
- When the Intruder is far away from the bedroom, watch it on the cameras. Pay close attention to it approaching Camera 6, which is right outside.
- If the Intruder is outside the door, turn off all the lights, get into the closet, and shut the door. The door may open when you’re in there. If it does do not move.
- If you hear noises in the vents, turn off all lights. Stay extremely still until you hear the vent shut.
- If the phone rings, go over and interact with it to silence it.
- If the power cuts out, go to the fuse box at the back of the room and remove the old fuses. Go to the front of the room and collect new fuses, return the to fuse box and place the new fuses inside.
About The Intruder
The Intruder is an experience on the popular Roblox platform. It is a horror game that you can play with others, or alone if you want to feel even more disturbed. In The Intruder, you must survive a night of broken phone lines, and a dangerous entity loose in your house. The announcements refer to them as a criminal, but the face you’ll see on the cameras doesn’t look like anything that should belong to a human.