Looking for a more specialized career in Fire Force Online? Well, we might be able to help you choose your career path. Our Fire Force Online Subclass tier list goes over our rankings on how the new subclasses measure up.
Fire Force Online is a game on the Roblox platform, based on the hit anime and manga Fire Force. It’s about firefighters, except in this world firefighters are also responsible for combating the onslaught of demons and people spontaneously combusting. Well, it’s a living I suppose.
Check out the Roblox page for more info!
Fire Force Online Subclass Tier List
Here are our rankings!
Simply the best.
Very good and worth keeping around.
- Scientist (Spider)
Good but not great.
Underachiever, a few niche uses.
- There are no D-Tier generations right now!
How do Our Tiers Work?
Our tiers run from best to worst and rank the general usefulness of the ability set.
- S Tier: OP. The best of the best. Get one as soon as you can.
- A Tier: Not as exceptional as S, but definitely very good. Will help you get through content with no problems.
- B Tier: Solid and dependable, but not exceptional. They won’t let you down, but you might switch them out later.
- C Tier: Below average. Only useful in niche situations.
- D Tier: Avoid like the plague.
How Did We Decide on the Rankings?
We pull our ranks from our own gameplay, and from community response. Tier lists aren’t always totally objective, and your playstyle might suit things we rank lower! So, feel free to argue with us in the comments.